..

Annual Fund


Camp tuition, fees and other income cover only about 70% of the cost for operating the ministry and maintaining the 380 acres that make up Camp LuWiSoMo. The remaining 30% comes from the gifts given to the Annual Fund by our dedicated Ministry Partners – alumni, parents, families, friends, congregations and many others.

Your generous gifts to the Annual Fund make the difference!  They are what enable Camp LuWiSoMo to continue its mission of providing faith-growing opportunities for people of all ages, in a Christ-centered outdoor ministry setting – year after year!

This year’s Annual Fund goal is $550,000. Help make a difference with your partnership!  Each gift, no matter the size, is a blessing!


     Automatic Monthly Gift
     
Easy! Automatically charged to your credit or debit card. Learn more >

     Credit Card
     
Use our secure website or if you prefer, contact us and we can assist in processing the payment.

     Check
     
Make check payable to “Camp LuWiSoMo” and mail to:
          Development
          Camp LuWiSoMo
          W5421 Aspen Road
          Wild Rose, Wisconsin 54984

 


Donor Recognition & Thank You Event

Starting this year we’ll share a list recognizing our Ministry Partners who have provided financial support during the fiscal year (October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017) at the following levels. Please let us know if you do not wish your name to be included or if you prefer to be listed as “Anonymous”.

     $10,000 or more
     $5,000 – $9,999
     $1,000 – $4,999
     $500 – $999
     $100 – $499

In addition, Ministry Partners giving $1,000 or more during the fiscal year will be invited to our donor recognition and thank you event in early 2018.

 

 

;;