Camp LuWiSoMo is a Wisconsin non-stock corporation organized not for profit for the purpose of furthering the work of the Church in missions through an organized Lutheran camp. It has all powers allowed to such corporations by the Statutes of the State of Wisconsin.
To this end this corporation shall establish and maintain a Lutheran retreat center and camp, together with the necessary facilities wherein Christian education and fellowship and the safeguarding of the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical welfare for any participants wishing to participate in the offerings of the camp. Camp LuWiSoMo, Inc will abide by the doctrine and principles as outlined by the Lutheran Church‑Missouri Synod.
It is the intention of this corporation to make the facilities of this organization available to all members of the public, whether they are members of an affiliated church organization or not.
The purpose of Camp LuWiSoMo, Inc. shall be to:
- Establish, promote, and maintain a Christian outdoor ministry program in Wisconsin.
- Provide a suitable atmosphere in which the Gospel of Jesus Christ can be taught and a program of Christian education, fellowship, and recreation can be implemented;
- Provide a variety of programs with outreach to all age groups for Christ-centered renewal and outreach in the midst of God’s creation;
- Undertake and implement other religious group activities approved by the Camp LuWiSoMo, Inc. Board of Directors (hereinafter referred to as Board); and
- Provide programs as needed in a Christ-centered setting for non-LCMS organizations, and individuals in accordance with the Camp LuWiSoMo, Inc. Mission Statement and as approved by the Board.