All employees and volunteers at Camp LuWiSoMo agree to work to uphold the following core values in their interaction with other staff, volunteers and guests.
- We are Christian in our behavior, beliefs, motivations, and attitudes.
- We are Servants in both our management style and our focus on others.
- We are Stewards of the resources God gives us.
- We are passionate about our mission, while remaining humble about ourselves.
- We demonstrate mutual respect.
- We strive for clear and timely communication.
- We build a positive team and family spirit.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously; we have fun.
- We create remarkable experiences that inspire and refresh people.
- We glorify and give thanks to God in all we do.
If you find any of us in violation of these values, please speak to that person privately, as advised in Matthew 18:15, and please be patient with us — God isn’t finished with us yet!