Bring your group to Camp LuWiSoMo for fun in the snow!
When weather permits, we have the place and the gear for tubing, cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, sledding, ice skating, broom ball, and more!
Call ahead so we can have the warming house, hot cocoa, and equipment ready for your group!
- Time for Fun: Group times available by reservation only; call camp at (920) 622-3350 to make your reservation now!
- Snow Shoes, Tubes, Skis & Skates are ready for some action fun! Equipment rental available, or bring your own!
- Our Warming Hut welcomes you with Snacks, Hot & Cold Beverages, and Fun Indoor Games!
- Make it a fun-filled getaway! Dormitory-style lodging is available and includes free use of the facilities! Call Heather (920) 622-3350 for more information & reservations.
- For Everyone’s Fun and Safety, whoever is under age 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian, and all participants must register before joining the activities. Click here to download and print forms and waivers.All activities are weather and ground-condition dependent.
Group Lodging at LuWiSoMo
Groups can stay right at camp, in our dormitory-style Krueger Center. There is a minimum 2 people per room, maximum 4 per room. Use of ice rink, snowshoe trails, tubing/sledding hills, and cross country ski trails is included in rates. Rental of any equipment is additional. Please contact Heather Gartzke (920.622.3350) for a personal quote for your group.
All forms must be completed before participating in any winter activity at Camp LuWiSoMo. Thank you!
Contact Camp LuWiSoMo & sign up for fun!
Call (920) 622-3350 or email [email protected]