Junior Brothers And Sisters In Christ (Jr. B.A.S.I.C.) Summer Camp is specifically designed for campers in Kindergarten – Grade 2, who are ready to spend a weekend away from their parents.
Campers follow a shortened version of our B.A.S.I.C. Summer Youth Camp schedule with modified activities and additional supervision. Campers participate in devotions, interactive worship, and a variety of outdoor and indoor activities.
July 20-22 (Kindergarten – Grade 2) *
* All grade levels are based on current grade levels at the time of registration. For the well being of the program, campers, and staff, we do not make exceptions for camper grade.
- Lodging in the Cabins
- 5 Meals (Friday Dinner -Sunday Breakfast)
- Theme T-Shirt
- Awesome Activities & Lots of Fun!
Camp begins with check-in from 5:00 to 6:00 pm Friday in the Welcome Center and ends at 11:00 am Sunday following a closing program in the Chapel.
A $75 non-refundable deposit is required at registration.
Payment of the remaining balance is due by June 1st.
Mail / Email
Print the Registration Form and Camper Health History Form. Complete and mail with a check for your deposit (or payment in full if you prefer) * or scan and email if you are paying by credit or debit card.
* Deposit required to register. Balance due by June 1, 2018 if not included with registration.
Register online through UltraCamp (Convenience Fee Added) *
* Registration using UltraCamp requires that you set up an UltraCamp account and also includes an added convenience fee of approximately 6%. To avoid this fee, use Mail / Email option above. Deposit required to register. Balance due by June 1, 2018 if not included with registration.
We’re here to help. If you have questions or need help, contact camp.
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Deposit & Payment
A non-refundable deposit is required to register. Payment of the remaining balance is due by June 1, 2018, if not included at the time of registration. Payment by check saves camp the cost of credit card processing fees. Thank you!
Deposits are non-refundable. No refunds will be granted after June 1, 2018 except in cases of illness or injury (with a doctor’s note) or family emergencies. A pro-rated portion of the registration fee minus the deposit will be refunded if a camper is sent home due to illness or injury. Refunds will not be made for a remaining period of two days or less. If a camper leaves early due to homesickness, disciplinary reasons, or parent request, no refund will be given. All refund requests must be in writing.
It is our goal that everyone who attends Camp LuWiSoMo is encouraged and strengthened in their faith through authentic community, outstanding staff, experiential activities, and intentional faith building. To ensure a safe and positive Christian environment for every camper, Camp LuWiSoMo expects each camper’s behavior, speech, and clothing are appropriate for the Christian atmosphere we are trying to model.